IGSE CSC 7427
Master of Science
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Identify the concepts relevant for the management of data
- Model and represent the data manipulated by an information system with a relational schema and an entity-relationship diagram and illustrate on different case studies
- Specify queries on a relational database
- Describe the concepts and techniques used for distributed transaction management
- Compare SQL and noSQL systems
Data management, entity, association, class, UML, transaction, SQL, noSQL
Evaluation based on continuous control.
The continuous control grade results from the presence and participation to the lectures, regular assignments and graded labs.