IGSE CSC 7427
Master of Science
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Identify the concepts relevant for the management of data
- Model and represent the data manipulated by an information system with a relational schema and an entity-relationship diagram and illustrate on different case studies
- Specify queries on a relational database
- Describe the concepts and techniques used for distributed transaction management
- Compare SQL and noSQL systems
Data management, entity, association, class, UML, transaction, SQL, noSQL
Evaluation based on continuous control and a final exam.
The continuous control grade results from the presence and participation to the lectures, regular assignments and graded labs.