IGFE IMA 5005
At the end of this project, the students having assigned an R&D task in the field of image/video/3D processing, related to a national of European collaborative project, will be able to:
- analyze the task and decompose it into elementary, known problems
- browse the underlying state-of-the-art concepts and solutions
- combine these solutions and develop/integrate the software required for their execution
- conceive new solutions for bringing the gap between the state-of-the-art and the targeted solution
- foresee possible technical/team issues and to cope with them in an AGILE manner
- persuade the teaching team as well as their colleagues about the performances of their solution (based on objective criteria); to self-evaluate accordingly
- open perspectives for future work in the field
the HTI modules
The validation of this UV is based on a software implementation (S) with an oral defense (D).
Final grade = average (S, D)
A mi-term presentation is compulsory.