IGFE CSC 7321
Master of Science
At the end of this course, students should be able to choose the appropriate architectural style : appropriate broadcast algorithms, synchronous methods, Representational State Transfer (REST), component oriented middleware, distributed event-based system (DEBS) and to produce enterprise distributed applications.
Unix user commands, object programming, Java language, TCP/IP.
middleware, distributed applications, 3 tiers applications
- Middleware for distributed applications definitions, patterns and overview, (lectures, 3h)
- Component-based middleware with Java EE (lectures and labs, 9h)
- Synchronous methods with Web Services (lectures and labs, 6h)
- Representational State Transfer (REST) (lectures and labs, 6h)
- Distributed Event Based systems (DEBS) (lectures and labs, 6h)
- Distributed broadcast algorithms (lectures and labs, 9h)
- Micro project (labs, 3h)
The evaluation includes :
- Presentation of a research article
- Results of labs and micro-project
- Final examination
All the subjects of the module will be illustrated by research articles as well as practical labs. Through a micro-project students will design and implement a distributed application.