IGSE NET 4520
- To learn new service concepts in networks and the convergence with all IP fixed networks. In such environments, cloud has a predominant role. Applications and context aware system interact with their surroundings and peers for personal and group communications.
- Acquire basic principles of cloud service, social networks and P2P communications.
- Understand the new IPTV architectures
- to study and understand service architectures based applications and the existing relationships with pervasive and cloud computing architecture.
- To learn service discovery and context management.
- To master heterogeneous and cross layer networking. MIH, Mobile IP family, cross layer routing.
- To understand theory and principles behind trust and security in different layers.
Network model principes, Basic knowledge of programming, information theory and telecommunications, internet protocols
Openstack, P2P, Corss layer routing, mobility management, service management for mobiles (IMS), streaming architectures, security
- Cloud architecture and practival examples
- Panorama of service protocols (IMS basics, P2P service architecture)
- IPTV architecture
- Quality of Service and wireless networks
- Group Communication
- Streaming and multimedia protocol (SIP, RTP)
- Grid computing
Advanced routing techniques
- Service discovery principles and implication on different layers
- Nomadism and Mobility principles and management
1/3 exam, Presence is mandatory and eliminatory. 2/3 practical grading
Continuous evaluation based on presence and lab assignments (CC) and a periodic written exams (EX)
Final grade = Average(EX.5+CC)
Media networks: Architectures, applications, and standards
H Moustafa, S Zeadally
le module suit une succession de cours et de TPs entrelacés. Nous validons les principes vus en cours par des TPs qui confirment l'acquisition des élèments enseignés